My impressions of the mobility to Namur, by Helen from Latvia



I have a rather long experience of organization of different kind of events, so I appreciate the great work, what the hosts had put in the organization of this final week of the project. Well done! Thank You!

All tasks and activities were not only good chance for practicing English, but also an opportunity to have an insight in real life of different institutions, which always is useful to see how things are going in other fields of working life. The fact of sharing impressions with my project colleagues has given some new revelation about intercultural aspects - for example, what we evaluate as good or bad practice.

I have been before to Belgium, but it was my first time in Namur. So one more advantage of the BEATS mobility program - getting to know this beautiful town. And I hope, I will come back one day again!

Helēna Gaile (from Latvia)

Comments